12 Creative 4th of July Desserts

12 Creative 4th of July Desserts - by glorioustreats.com

Summer is in full swing at our house, and we’re gearing up for some fun 4th of July celebrations this week!

Whether you’ll be picnicking, traveling to visit friends or family, or celebrating with a backyard BBQ, I’ve compiled a collection of 12 creative 4th of July desserts perfect for any setting.  From quick and easy snacks, to a show stopping cake, I think you’ll find something sweet to complete your holiday menu.

For each treat, click on the image itself, or the title below the image to go to the full post related to that dessert.

(All images and desserts by Glorious Treats)

4th of July Cupcakes in a Jar - glorioustreats.com

Mini Berry Trifle - by Glorious Treats

Mini Berry Cheesecake Trifle

4th of July Cupcakes - by Glorious Treats

4th of July Cupcakes

4th of July Flag Cake (with full tutorial) - glorioustreats.com

4th of July Flag Cake

Do you see a treat you you’d like to add to your 4th of July celebration?

Happy Independence Day America!  (And have a great week friends around the world!)

10 Responses to “12 Creative 4th of July Desserts”

Jill @ Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons — July 1, 2013 at 11:54 am

These are all beautiful July 4th treats…great round up!!

susie sweetiepetitti — July 1, 2013 at 12:20 pm

they are all adorable..I especially love the light blue on the second set of cookie….”Merica! Have a great holiday!

CookieD-oh — July 1, 2013 at 3:52 pm

Love them all! I used your tutorial to make two flag cakes in the last two weeks. They certainly make a big impact!

Linda — July 1, 2013 at 11:23 pm

I love those little watermelon slice cookies. Clever idea with the bite out of them. :D
    I’d love it if you shared this collection at What’d You Do This Weekend?

Have a great 4th!

Wishes for tasty dishes,
    Linda @ Tumbleweed Contessa

Paula — July 1, 2013 at 11:31 pm

I’ll have one of everything please. Well, perhaps two of those adorable watermelon Krispie treats :) Have a wonderful Independence Day!

Brenda @ SweetSimpleStuff — July 2, 2013 at 5:06 pm

I love everything but really want to make the flag cake … it’s such a surprise when it’s cut :)

Nessa — July 3, 2013 at 12:22 am

Love it all!

Trish - Mom On Timeout — July 3, 2013 at 3:21 pm

If I wasn’t in the spirit before I surely am now! I love them all!

Angie | Big Bear's Wife — July 3, 2013 at 7:17 pm

<3 the Summer Berry Tart and the Watermelon cookies!!

1. Pingback: Fêter le (1)4 juillet | La Cerise GourmandeLa Cerise Gourmande