This Strawberry Blueberry Mini Cheesecake Trifle recipe is surprisingly simple… and simply delicious! Layers of no bake fluffy cheesecake and fresh berries is a combination friends and family will love!
One of my favorite things about summer is the availability of delicious, fresh fruit!
Fruit is such a beautiful accent to many desserts, and in the case of these red, white and blue trifles, fruit is the perfect way to add color!
To compliment these fresh summer berries, I whipped up a fluffy, no-bake cheesecake (from my Cherries on a Cloud recipe).
The result is a red, white and blue treat that comes together in under 30 minutes and is just so perfectly cute!
The desserts shown are in 5 oz juice glasses (from my local grocery store).
In place of Cool Whip I used an all natural version I discovered at Whole Foods Market, Truwhip, and was very happy with it!
Fresh, organic berries provided by Whole Foods Market.
More Strawberry Recipes
- Strawberry Cupcakes
- Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse
- The Best Strawberry Shortcake Cake
- Brownie Strawberry S’mores
- Strawberry Cream Puffs
How to Make Mini Cheesecake Trifle
Mini Cheesecake Trifle
Graham Cracker Crumble
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs about 10 full sized crackers
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese 1 block
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons milk any fat content
- 2 cups cool whip or freshly whipped cream
- Fresh berries strawberries and blueberries shown
Graham Cracker Crumble
- Crush crackers in a large ziplock type bag. Pour crumbs, sugar and melted butter into a bowl and stir until fully combined. Pour into a 9″x13″ casserole dish and press into a even layer. Bake at 350*F for 10-12 minutes, until light brown. Allow to cool.
- 1. Beat cream cheese in the bowl of an electric mixer until smooth. Add powdered sugar, beat to combine. Add lemon juice and beat until fully incorporated. Add milk, and combine.
- 2. Fold cool whip or feshly whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. Spoon into dessert dishes, or for smaller dishes, fill a large piping bag and pipe into dessert dishes.
- To create the dessert as shown, layer a spoonful of graham cracker crumble, then a layer of cheesecake, fresh chopped strawberries, more cheesecake, fresh blueberries, and a final layer of cheesecake.