Christmas Recipe Collection

(left) Snowflake Cupcakes (right) Gingerbread Cookies

I’m sure many of us will be rushing around this weekend putting finishing the touches on our Christmas lists, baking holiday treats, and hopefully spending some extra time with our friends and family.

Here is a collection of some of my favorite Christmas treats.  Many of these would make beautiful gifts, and make delicious additions to your holiday meals.

Great for gifts…

Lemony Lemon Bread

Traditional favorites…

(left) Chocolate Crinkles  (right) Homemade Cranberry Bliss Bars

Rich and delicious….

(left) Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes (right) Fudge Mint Brownies

Personalized Christmas Cookies (and lots of other Christmas cookies)

Quick and easy treats…

(left) Candy Cane Hearts (right) Rolo Pretzel Bites

Have a wonderful weekend!

20 Responses to “Christmas Recipe Collection”

Marianne — December 16, 2011 at 10:36 am

Glory, you are giving me such an inferiority complex! Everything you make is so beautiful. Sigh.

Sue @ Cakeballs, cookies and more — December 16, 2011 at 11:09 am

To this day your mint brownies are still asked for by my friends. Every time I bring something in, they ask "is it the mint brownies" It's giving me a complex. But I think they are so good!

Joanna — December 16, 2011 at 11:59 am

Oooh, all of these look so good!! I love pretzel bites! I think I'm actually going to make them this week. :)

Jo-Lyn's Cup Cakes N' Candies — December 16, 2011 at 12:23 pm

mmmm….they all look so yummy, i have made your peppermint frosting (from the cupcakes) and it is so good!!

hankerie — December 16, 2011 at 2:06 pm

Hi, Glory. Love all your creations. Are you interested to join one of my hosted event this month for Xmas? Check it out here. http://hankerie.blogspot.com/2011/12/aspiring-bakers-14-creative-christmas.html

Cookbook Queen — December 16, 2011 at 3:39 pm

As always, your creations blow me away!! It all looks so beautiful. I hope you're enjoying the holidays with your sweet family!! xoxo

Dinx — December 16, 2011 at 4:41 pm

glory these are amazing treat, in fact I'm planning on making some sort of chocolate and mint cupcakes myself. I've also made these christmas pudding cupcakes if you're interested.

Dinx xoxo

warmvanillasugar — December 17, 2011 at 5:13 am

Sooo many yummy and pretty recipes!

Anonymous — December 17, 2011 at 10:04 am

Hi Glory, thank you for bringing all your Christmas recipes together in one post! I love the idea. Warm regards, Joelma

Manderley de GuindillayCanela — December 17, 2011 at 1:40 pm

Delicius! Yummy yummy and yummy.

xoxo

Middleton Family — December 17, 2011 at 7:51 pm

Stunning display! BTW – Adia and I were just planning her wedding dessert bar and we are thinking you hydrangea cupcakes would be perfect. So if you want to start brainstorming I think you have about 10 years to plan it! :)

Joy Adams — December 18, 2011 at 10:36 am

I had forgotten about the yolo peacan pretzel bits. These would be a perfectly easy treat to surprise my husband's family with on Christmas.

Ham — December 18, 2011 at 7:03 pm

This Christmas recipe collection makes me just swoon. Your photos are breathtaking. I think I gained weight just looking at the pictures! Yum!

Ham

hailey — December 18, 2011 at 8:39 pm

What gorgeous desserts! i didnt know where to start when i finally get to tackle my christmas baking, but now i have a great idea of what to make! yum, thanks!

Scotkat — December 20, 2011 at 8:48 am

Love your christmas recipe collection .

Happy Christmas

Robin in Ormond — December 21, 2011 at 7:28 am

You are amazing. Thanks for inspiring me to do iced sugar cookies with my sister and Mom this year! Amazing is an understatement. Merry Christmas!!

Wendy — December 21, 2011 at 6:45 pm

Thank you!! We were looking for something different for Miss Sarah to take into school for her birthday party and your candy cane hearts were the perfect fit!! We had so much fun making them and they are delicious, too!!
    Happy Holidays
    Wendy

The Daily Smash — December 24, 2011 at 7:13 am

Yummy all looks so good and beautiful nice work. Love your blog come check out mine at

Have a great Christmas and wonderful New Year

Telebrands — December 29, 2011 at 1:07 pm

Thanks for sharing some of these really classy holiday dessert ideas. Great post.

1. Pingback: Wintry Baking « Craft-d-Girl's Blog