Pina Colada Cheesecake Mousse
This Pina Colada Cheesecake Mousse is sure to be a new favorite! Creamy no-bake Pineapple Cheesecake is layered with toasted coconut crumble and topped with fresh whipped cream for a delectable dessert all year round! A perfect make-ahead treat that will wow friends and family this summer! Don’t miss out on this Pina Colada Cake and Pina Colada Cupcakes!
This Pina Colada Cheesecake Mousse is an impressive treat that’s surprisingly easy to make!
Creamy, no-bake pineapple cheesecake is layered with toasted coconut crumble and topped with fresh whipped cream… YUM!
This recipe was created in partnership with Sprouts Farmers Market.
The inspiration for this recipe started with a fresh pineapple I picked up at Sprouts Farmers Market.
I found so much sweet, juicy, delectable summer produce in stock at Sprouts right now.
Hurry in for the best in fresh, seasonal fruits and veggies guaranteed to quench your summertime cravings.
I love shopping for produce at Sprouts because they always have the freshest selection at the best prices.
This Pina Colada Cheesecake Mousse recipe is just perfect for summer because it requires very little baking (just a few minutes for the crumble) and the finished dessert is cool, creamy and simply the perfect warm weather treat!
This sweet, fluffy, creamy dessert and will transport your taste buds to somewhere warm and tropical.
In fact, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to add just a touch of rum to the whipped cream.
More Delicious No Bake Treats
- Coconut Lime Cheesecake Mousse
- No Bake Cherry Cheesecake
- Berry Cheesecake Trifle
- Magnolia Bakery Banana Pudding
- Lemon Cream Puffs with Fresh Fruit
How To Make Pina Colada Cheesecake Mousse
Pina Colada Cheesecake Mousse
- 9 graham crackers
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
Pineapple Cheesecake Mousse
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar divided
- 8 oz cream cheese 1 block
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract divided
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple finely diced
- Fresh pineapple & cherries for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Crush graham cracker in a large ziplock bag and then pour into a large bowl.
- Add sugar, melted butter and coconut and stir until evenly moistened.
- Spread the mixture onto a rimmed baking sheet and bake 8-10 minutes. Check at 5 minutes and stir as needed.
- Set aside to cool fully while the cheesecake mixture is prepared.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the heavy cream until it begins to thicken. While mixing, slowly add 1/2 cup powdered sugar and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Continue to beat until mixture is thickened and holds a stiff peak. Do not overbeat or it will become overly thick and clumpy.
- Scoop whipped cream into a bowl and place in the fridge.
- In the empty mixing bowl (no need to wash), add cream cheese and beat until smooth.
- Continue mixing and add remaining 1/2 cup powdered sugar and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
- Add pineapple, a little at a time, while slowly mixing.
- Stop mixing and gently fold in HALF of the prepared whipped cream. Fold/stir until just combined.
- Assemble the desserts by adding a layer of crumble to the bottom of each dessert dish. Add the cheesecake mousse, then top with reserved whipped cream (spoon onto the dessert, or add to a piping bag and pipe it on for an extra pretty presentation). Garnish dessert with a fresh cherry a slice of pineapple and some additional crumble. Serve immediately, or refrigerate up to an hour before serving.
Happy summer entertaining!
Disclosure – I created this recipe in partnership with Sprouts Farmers Market. Partnering with brands I love allows me to provide you with high quality content at no cost to you. I only work with brands I use and love. All images, text and opinions are my own.