Fall Dessert Charcuterie Board
This beautiful, delicious and simple Fall Dessert Charcuterie Board will delight your family and friends! Create this impressive tray filled with sweet and salty treats for easy entertaining all through the holiday season! Looking for even more delicious fall recipes? Try my Homemade Caramel Corn, Pumpkin Cake with Salted Caramel Frosting, and Apple Cinnamon Bread!
This post was created in partnership with Sprouts Farmers Market.
This dessert board is made entirely from store bought ingredients, but with some thoughtful shopping choices and careful assembly, you can create a truly impressive platter!
I’ll share all of the tips and tricks you need to create this beautiful Fall Dessert Charcuterie Board… and then you can use these ideas to create beautiful treat boards for every season!
Once you’ve done your shopping and have all of the treats on hand, assembling the platter takes very little time, and the results are so impressive!
Creating a pretty treat platter like this is a great way to make fall entertaining simple!
The inspiration for this pretty fall treat board started with a recent visit to Sprouts Farmers Market.
Along with stocking up on my favorite baking essentials, I grabbed a bag of a Apple Pie Salted Caramel candies in the seasonal bulk section. These are new to me, but sounded fun, so I brought them home to try. These candies consist of an apple flavored salted caramel dipped in white chocolate and rolled in cinnamon sugar… so yummy! I knew I wanted to buy more before these seasonal treats disappear, so I built a whole Halloween treat platter around them!
This pretty platter would be so perfect to enjoy on Halloween night with your family and would also be gorgeous for for Thanksgiving, or any fall gathering.
Everything you need for this Halloween treat board can be found at Sprouts.
I love visiting Sprouts as the seasons change and discovering all the new seasonal treats!
Feel free to swap out a couple of my choices for anything special that catches your eye, but here are a few guidelines to keep in mind…
How to make a beautiful & delicious Fall Dessert Charcuterie Board
- Start with a few linear items (long and thin shapes). On this board I used Sprouts Chocolate Rolled Wafers and Sprouts Peach Twists.
- Next, layer in some larger items (I used Sprouts Pumpkin Snaps and Sprouts Pumpkin Spice Yogurt Pretzels).
- Then, add the medium sized items (Such as Peanut Butter Pretzel Nuggets and Salted Caramel Apple Pie candies).
- Finally, tuck in the smallest items (Mini Peanut Butter Cups, Pistachios, Pumpkin Spice Brownie Bites).
- Be sure to include both sweet and salty treats.
- Include a mix of shapes, sizes, colors and textures for a beautiful board.
- Consider garnishes that might include fresh herbs or edible flowers, candies that have fun colors or pretty wrappers or natural elements (such as mini pumpkins in this case).
To create this Halloween Treat Board you’ll need…
- Apple Pie Salted Caramels (sold in the bulk area with seasonal treats)
- Pumpkin Spice Brownie Bites (sold in the bulk area with seasonal treats)
- Pumpkin Spice Yogurt Pretzels (sold in the bulk area with seasonal treats)
- Mallowcream Mix (candy corn mix – sold in the bulk area with seasonal treats)
- Peach Twists (sold in the bulk candy area)
- Orange Vanilla Natural Taffy (sold in the bulk candy area)
- Mini Peanut Butter Cups (bulk)
- Pistachios (bulk)
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Nuggets (bulk)
- Sprouts Chocolate Rolled Wafers (sold in the cookie aisle)
- Sprouts Pumpkin Snaps (look for a special display, or the cookie aisle)
Feel free to swap out a few items as needed, but be sure to include some linear shapes, large, medium and small treats and a nice balance of colors.
More Fall Desserts
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifle
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake
- Perfect Apple Crisp
- Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Pumpkin Bread
How to Prepare a Fall Dessert Charcuterie Board
Fall Dessert Charcuterie Board
- Apple Pie Salted Caramels
- Pumpkin Spice Brownie Bites
- Pumpkin Spice Yogurt Pretzels
- Mallowcream Mix
- Peach Twists
- Orange Vanilla Natural Taffy
- Mini Peanut Butter Cups
- Pistachios in the shell
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Nuggets
- Sprouts Chocolate Rolled Wafers
- Sprouts Pumpkin Snaps
- 2-3 fresh mini pumpkins (as garnish)
- Begin assembling your platter by placing two mini pumpkins in the center of the platter (be sure they’ve been rinsed off well).
- Next, add your linear elements (Peach Twist and Chocolate Rolled Wafers).
- Layer your larger items (Sprouts Pumpkin Snaps).
- Add the medium sized items (Pumpkin Spice Yogurt Pretzels and Apple Pie Salted Caramels), working to create a design that resembles a color wheel.
- Fill in with the smaller items (pistachios, Pumpkin Spice Brownie Bites).
- Enjoy immediately, or wrap well with plastic wrap until ready to serve.
Disclosure – I created this recipe in partnership with Sprouts Farmers Market. Partnering with brands I love allows me to provide you with high quality content at no cost to you. I only work with brands I use and love. All images, text and opinions are my own.