I know some of you are just getting warmed up to the idea of pumpkin and apple treats… and here I am with a Halloween recipe! I think you’ll discover that this recipe for Halloween Candy Bark is so easy, and so tasty, you’ll want to make it all year round!
By simply swapping out the Halloween candy additions for your favorite treats, this recipe is perfect for any holiday or occasion! This would make a perfectly cute and simple birthday party snack!
How to Make Halloween Candy Bark
Halloween Candy Bark
- 1 lb vanilla candy bark candy melts, or white chocolate
- mini pretzel twists
- chocolate sandwich cookies with orange filling
- candy corn
- assorted sprinkles
- additional candies of your choice
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with a silicone liner or parchment paper; set aside. Chop or break any larger candies, cookies, or pretzels; set aside.
- Melt the vanilla candy bark (or white chocolate) as directed on package. If heating in the microwave, use 50% power to prevent overheating the candy/chocolate. Pour about half of the melted chocolate onto the lined baking sheet, then spread about 1/4 inch thick.
- Working quickly, add an assortment of pretzels, cookie pieces, and candy corn (or other candies) in a single layer. Pour the remaining melted chocolate on top of the pretzels and cookies, then add additional toppings, including sprinkles. Set aside and allow the chocolate to cool fully. You can place the entire baking sheet in the freezer for 10 minutes to speed up the process.
- Once the chocolate is fully set and cool, break the candy bark into pieces. Store Halloween Candy Bark in an airtight container for up to a week.