{Free Printable} French Party Labels

In the next few weeks, I’ll have several delicious recipes to share, a pretty princess party and a few other fun things!  For today, I’ll share with you the file for the labels I designed for my Desserts in Paris party.

Click on the title below
I recommend printing the file onto white cardstock.
(It may work best to download the file, then print it from your file)
Enjoy!

16 Responses to “{Free Printable} French Party Labels”

Bea @ CancunCookies — August 24, 2010 at 11:13 am

Thank you, Glory! And congratulations on all the mentions in many blogs…

Genevieve Le Bel — August 24, 2010 at 5:04 pm

Lovely! Just downloaded! Thx u so much! =)

Momsy — August 24, 2010 at 7:39 pm

Lovely! Thanks for sharing.

Les rêves d'une boulangère (Brittany) — August 25, 2010 at 1:20 am

Beautiful presentation in those piccies

Monica — August 25, 2010 at 3:43 am

Thank you for sharing, Glory! Your pictures and presentations are marvelous! Great ideas, always!

Nina Patricia @ The Adventures of Nina Patricia — August 25, 2010 at 7:09 am

I love it. We are planning to use this in my sister's shower (we'll send yo pictures)

Charlene — August 25, 2010 at 8:22 am

That is a lovely sheet of labels. I'm going to print them for my hot fudge jars for Christmas.

Another idea with needing to affix the labels to something smooth, is to print the page onto peel and stick label sheets. You can get full sheets of peel and stick paper without label cut outs. Then you cut the label out and peel off the backing and affix.

Tamme — August 25, 2010 at 10:22 am

I love your ideas! You are always so creative.

Sprinkles — August 25, 2010 at 8:36 pm

I love these labels they look fantastic, your blog is such a find! We have featured one of your back to school cupcake photos from flickr on our site http://www.partycupcakeideas.com and linked back to your blog.

Rachael — August 26, 2010 at 10:51 pm

Thank you!

Jane and Lou — August 26, 2010 at 11:57 pm

hello Glory; just leaving those sweet words of praise and encouragement for you, am loving your blog so much, I will have to come up with an excuse for a party just so I can use these… Jane:)

Petite Marie — September 9, 2010 at 6:29 pm

Très chic!
    French-inspired parties have been on my mind lately (my sister is spending her junior year year in France) and it's always nice to see it well done…If you'd like some more on that, check out the Sweet 16/Goodbye Party I threw for my sister: http://www.petitemarieblog.com/2010/08/oh-la-la.html
    And congrats on the blog!

Petite Marie — September 9, 2010 at 8:34 pm

I'm really glad you liked it Glory! Needless to say, your work is wonderful too!!! Thanks for visiting Petite Marie!

Granville Lochrico — January 6, 2012 at 9:04 am

Those labels truly symbolize the spirit of simplicity and romance in Paris. Actually, when I saw these tags, I imagined smelling the buttery scent of croissants, which is my favorite French pastry.

lemondedis — March 16, 2013 at 5:30 pm

je partage les liens des sites que j’aime sur Pinterest et je viens d’en créer un vers ce post… merci pour le partage… http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/ )

Cindy — March 27, 2013 at 9:32 pm

I can’t print unless I purchase the download??