Christmas Cookies Galore!!

I imagine many of you will be enjoying a pre-Christmas baking marathon this weekend!  I’ve gathered photos of some of my favorite Christmas cookies, and I hope to offer some decorating inspiration for the week.  A few of these you’ve seen, several you haven’t.  I’d love to hear your favorite of the bunch!  I’ll add the links to my sugar cookie recipe and decorating how-to’s at the bottom of this post.

Happy cookie decorating!

My sugar cookie recipe is HERE.

My royal icing recipe and tons of decorating tips to get you started are HERE.

A cute packaging idea is HERE.

Happy Baking!

40 Responses to “Christmas Cookies Galore!!”

priscilla — December 18, 2010 at 10:56 am

Beautiful cookies !

Kathy — December 18, 2010 at 11:35 am

Beautiful! I love the snowflakes and the pepermint candies. Thanks so much for sharing!

Paiges of Style — December 18, 2010 at 12:28 pm

WOW! Love the snowgolobes and the pastel snowflakes.

marilena — December 18, 2010 at 12:53 pm

Very nice!!! Love all!!!Tomorrow I'll make cookies and yours wil be an inspiration. Thankssssssssss!!!

Sarah-Jane - SiliconeMoulds.com — December 18, 2010 at 5:15 pm

stunning cookies. I need to look at your tutorials and learn how to ice !

Dustin Baier — December 18, 2010 at 5:29 pm

Great looking cookies. You should share them over at http://www.dishfolio.com

susana@citrusandorange — December 18, 2010 at 5:46 pm

Your cookies are just wonderful!! I love them all, honestly! :-)

Tammie — December 18, 2010 at 10:16 pm

These are all beautiful!!! I love your work…it's flawless. I just tried my hand at some Tiara cookies for my nieces 9th b-day and they turned out ok for a beginner. I definitely want to keep doing more and seeing your cookies gives me inspiration.

Jenn — December 18, 2010 at 10:32 pm

These are all absolutely amazing. I wish I could decorate cookies like that. What a show stopper they would be.

am vorhis — December 18, 2010 at 11:03 pm

omg the snow globes (how did you do those???) and the pastel snow flakes are my favorites!

bigFATcook — December 19, 2010 at 6:51 am

waw!! These little treats are really looking good!!! :)) I'm ready to make my own. oops, I forgot my oven is broken. I guess it'll have to wait another year or so.. Anyways..

Greetings from BFC!!

Sue — December 19, 2010 at 10:41 am

These ARE glorious treats! :)

Chic Cookies — December 19, 2010 at 11:30 am

so gorgeous and perfect!! Love every one.

Kristen Duke Photography — December 19, 2010 at 1:52 pm

i could stare at the cookies ALL day! i LOVE the christmas cupcake shaped cookie!

Bridgett — December 19, 2010 at 2:33 pm

I would never be able to pick a favorite. These are all amazing.

Sweet And Crumby — December 20, 2010 at 4:03 am

These are truly works of art. Stunning!

cookies and cups — December 21, 2010 at 2:21 pm

Gorgeous cookies! The all look so perfect :)

Pioneer Cookerella — December 23, 2010 at 9:04 am

Those are beautiful. I wish I would've found this before today! I'm bookmarking this for next Christmas for sure.

Emily Leiphart — December 24, 2010 at 4:31 pm

Oh my goodness, are these ever gorgeous! I LOVE the snowglobes!! I'd have a hard time eating them. No, I take that back. I'd eat them all in a flash! Thanks for sharing your genius! Happy Holidays!!

Jen — February 3, 2011 at 7:29 am

There are so beautiful ! How can you eat them ! Well done

Laura S. — September 13, 2011 at 12:49 pm

You are SO talented! If you are not making $$ at this, you should be!

T. — December 10, 2011 at 2:31 pm

This post is SOOOOO inspiring. You're incredible! My kids and I have spent today decorating cookies and though ours are nowhere nearly as gorgeous as yours, it's been so wonderful and we have you to thank! :)

MistyLou — December 18, 2011 at 7:28 pm

I absolutely adore everything about snowflakes, so that is how I found you in the first place. Those are the most beautiful snowflake cookies I've ever seen! Now looking at all of your other cookies and ideas is incredible. I am definitely a follower of Glorious Treats now!!! Thank you so much for sharing with all of us!

Katie — August 14, 2012 at 7:27 pm

How did you make the peppermint style cookies and control the sugar on them? I’d LOVE to see a set by step on those, they’re charming!

• Glory replied: — December 10th, 2012 @ 5:36 pm

Your wish is my command… http://www.glorioustreats.com/2012/12/peppermint-candy-decorated-cookies.html
      I’m not too sure what you mean by “control the sugar on them”…. if you want to cover your cookies with sanding sugar (as I did in this post), simply sprinkle the cookie with sanding sugar while the icing is still wet, then shake off any excess (do this over a paper plate to catch the excess).
      Happy decorating!

Stacy — December 10, 2012 at 3:28 pm

Do you use Royal Icing to make these cookies look fabulous. I love them!!!!

Traci — December 15, 2012 at 6:07 pm

How did you do the snow globes . . . . So cute.

Cant seem to find the link! You are soooo talented – thanks for sharing.

cynthia hayes — December 11, 2013 at 2:18 am

Oh my there is no way I can pic one favorite they are all so pretty but I do loive the snow globe cookies

Perla — February 5, 2014 at 11:09 am

Your cookies are adorable. I’m loving all the snowflake ones and even though the holidays are over I’m getting inspired to try cookie decorating and will be using all of your very helpful advice :)

1. Pingback: A Collection of Holiday Cookies

2. Pingback: Twelve Days Of Too-Cute Christmas Cookies | Shecky's

3. Pingback: Festive Christmas Cookies | Sincerely Yours

4. Pingback: Blogagem Coletiva – Dezembro em minha casa | Patitando

5. Pingback: Holiday Cookies | Allison Sargent Events

6. Pingback: Top 10 Christmas kids’ films matched with festive flavours | Film and food

7. Pingback: Happy 4th Day of December! | To Breathe is to Write

8. Pingback: 10 Amazing Holiday Cookie Recipes

9. Pingback: Christmas Cookies | URBAN-creampieURBAN-creampie

10. Pingback: Choose PASTEL PURPLE!