This delicious and refreshing Party Punch is made with lemonade, pomegranate juice, sparkling water and rum. Looking for a mocktail recipe? Just omit the rum for a family-friendly version the whole family will love! This easy punch recipe is perfect for parties, holidays and more!
Delicious and refreshing, this Sparkling Party Punch made with lemonade, pomegranate juice and sparkling water is perfect for most any occasion.
This refreshing drink can be made with or without rum, depending on your preference. Add a garnish of fresh raspberries and lemon, along with a pretty straw, and you have a drink perfect for a party, or just to enjoy at home.
How To Make Party Punch
Sparkling Party Punch
- 24 ounces lemonade or raspberry lemonade
- 16 ounces Pomegranate juice 100% juice
- 16 ounces sparkling water
- 8 ounces light rum or use sparkling water
- fresh raspberries for garnish
- lemon slices for garnish
For Pitcher or Punch Bowl
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine lemonade, pomegranate juice, sparkling water and rum (if using). Stir to combine. add a few cubes of ice and garnish with a couple fresh raspberries and a slice of lemon
- Add ice and lemon slices and fresh raspberries to the pitcher or bowl making sure you have extra to serve alongside the punch
For Single Serving
- Use the following proportions for single servings or to increase or decrease the servings: 3 parts lemonade (or raspberry lemonade), 1 part pure pomegranate juice, 3 parts sparkling water (or 2 parts sparkling water PLUS one part light rum).
- Add a few cubes of ice and garnish with a couple fresh raspberries and a slice of lemon
- 3 parts lemonade (or raspberry lemonade)
- 1 part pure pomegranate juice
- 3 parts sparkling water (or 2 parts sparkling water PLUS one part light rum)