*Images above by the shops listed
Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite holidays to make treats for. Sweets and treats both simple and elaborate can be used to show love to those around us. The simple color palate of red, white and pink can be adjusted to feel charmingly old fashioned or stylish and modern.
I’ve gathered a few of my favorite sweets, and then also some of my favorite “treats” from a variety of lovely shops to give you a bit of inspiration for Valentine’s Day.
Top row (L to R)
Cranberry White Chocolate Bars (recipe)
Bottom row (L to R)
Chocolate Cupcakes (recipe), frosted, then topped with rolled fondant and a fondant bow.
*All images above by Glory Albin (Glorious Treats)
~ Details (above) ~
1. Pink and brown cupcake liners from Simply Caked.
2. Chocolate Macarons from The Macaronner.
3. Fondant cupcake toppers by Kids Cakes.
4. Heart shirt by Modern Frills.
5. Personalized labels by Littlebeane Boutique.
6. Pink treat bags by Shop Sweet Lulu.
7. Bakers twine (color is Maraschino) by The Twinery.
8. Handmade fabric banner by Blue Moon Studios.