Here’s a Valentine’s treat that is super easy, and perfect to send along with your little sweeties to share with their friends. My daughter’s love to help make these. I’ve made them several times (and for different holidays by simply changing the sprinkles) after seeing the idea several years ago on Grace Violet.
All you need…
One bag of Strawberry Marshmallows
Small cellophane bags (if you want to wrap them up)
~ Directions ~
1. Push a lollipop stick into each marshmallow.
2. Melt some chocolate (chocolate chips are not recommended) I usually use Ghirardelli chocolate (found in the baking aisle). You will probably need 4-8 oz. of chocolate, depending on how many marshmallows you dip.
3. Dip one marshmallow at a time into the chocolate.
4. Allow excess chocolate to drip off, then sprinkle your choice of sprinkles onto the chocolate.
5. Set the marshmallow pop (stick down) in a mug to allow the chocolate to set (you can put the mug of pops in the fridge or freezer for a few minutes)
6. Once the chocolate is set, if desired, wrap each pop in a small cellophane bag.
7. Share with friends =)
If you’re feeling domestic this weekend, here are a few other Valentine’s treats to try…
Cranberry White Chocolate Bars
Things to Do says
These were great and so super easy!! Thanks for sharing.
I used wooded skewers (very inexpensive) in a vase. Really cute!
I am doing this today, Glory. As soon as my twins saw it, they had to do it for their classmates. <3
Sheila/Pixie's Treats says
headed to the store now. so cute. thanks.
Hi Glory, wonderful to see you on twitter you, I am following you, I wish you could add me to your following list my account is http://www.twitter.com/Rowaida
So simplee yet so pretty! I love how youve photographed them too, they look amazing, I'd love to get one of these for Valentines Day!
two hippos says
These look delicious!
Love these! I wish I had seen this post before I did goody bags for my kids classrooms.
You are one of my favorite blogs and I would like to pass on the Stylish Blogger Award to you. You may see the post at http://therickettchronicles.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html.
Thanks for all your great posts!
I just blogged about your great little recipe… stop on by!