Tropical Fruit Smoothie
Servings: 2 servings
Take you taste buds on a tropical vacation with this fresh fruit smoothie!
- 1 cup pineapple chunks fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup mango chunks fresh or frozen
- 1 banana small
- 3-4 scoops Sprouts Coconut Milk non-dairy dessert about 1 cup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Sprouts Coconut Water
- 1 cup ice reduce if using frozen fruit
If you have an aversion to coconut, feel free to replace the coconut milk non-dairy dessert with vanilla greek yogurt, or vanilla ice cream.
Additionally, you could replace the coconut water with milk, orange juice or water.
Feel free to add a generous splash of coconut rum to the smoothie, if desired.
Calories: 165kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 71mg | Potassium: 577mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 543IU | Vitamin C: 33mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 1mg