A Glorious Year

After a nice Christmas break (partially forced due to the computer being in the shop a full week!), I’m ready to work on some new projects, dig through my ever growing pile of “recipes to try” and share my adventures with you along the way!
But before we dive into the new year, I’m taking a little look back at some of my favorite treats and projects of 2010….

(Click on the title, not the photo to view the post)

Easter Cupcakes with  Ribbon Toppers

Vintage Pastel Dessert Table

Did you see your favorite in the bunch?
I’d love to hear what your favorite posts are.  Are they… Fancy desserts?  Simple treats?  Cute crafts? Cupcakes? Cookies?  Parties?

I’m planning a new year with a little of each of those and I hope you’ll come along, and invite your friends!

Wishing you a Glorious New Year!

18 Responses to “A Glorious Year”

Charlotte — December 28, 2010 at 9:54 pm

I loved the vintage pastel dessert table and the hydrangea cupcakes posts. So inspiring!

Sweet Bella Roos — December 28, 2010 at 10:02 pm

The Sweet Strawberry Party is inspiring! My daughters birthday is coming up in January (eeeek, is it really just two weeks?!) and I am in desperate need of ideas! Keep the cute ideas coming!

Naturally Carol — December 28, 2010 at 11:37 pm

What an amazing display of creativity…you should be very proud of yourself!

Isabella Costallat — December 29, 2010 at 4:31 am

I loved everything!
    Congratulations for your creativity and thank you for share it with us!
    Best wishes.

little treasures — December 29, 2010 at 4:38 am

The hydrangea cupcakes are amazing!! What a talent you have!!

Heather {WhipperBerry} — December 29, 2010 at 5:06 am

I wish I had an ounce of your talent when it comes to decorating!! You work is amazing!!

kisses
    Heather

Phyllis — December 29, 2010 at 6:48 am

Gonna have to go the the Hydrangia cupcakes though all of the table spreads were tempting!

Jamie Cooks It Up! — December 29, 2010 at 7:03 am

You have such a lovely way with beauty. Wonderful pictures! Down right inspiring. Thank you!

NiamhG — December 29, 2010 at 9:47 am

I'm going to be no use at all. I love everything. Cupcakes (as I'm a caker) are what truly interest me if I'm honest and I can only aspire to having a party table as beautiful as the ones you post. Keep up the good work. Incidently, I tried making the hydrangea cupcakes last night. Not good. Not good at all lol. x

Sunny & Star — December 29, 2010 at 12:24 pm

My favorites shown where the pastel table and the sweet strawberry one! You always make everything look so nice and I LOVE trying your recipes!

SweetSugarBelle — December 29, 2010 at 3:04 pm

Would you be surprised if I said cookies? Kidding, I love crafts, cookie crafts, AND cupcakes!!!

Les rêves d'une boulangère (Brittany) — December 30, 2010 at 2:31 am

It certainly was glorius! Everything you create is beatiful and inspiring.
    I look forward to following your blog into 2011.

Bek — December 30, 2010 at 12:31 pm

Welcome back after the Christmas break!
    Without a doubt my favourite would have to be the strawberry party. Love everything you did with it!
    Love all of your posts of course!

Your creations are amazing. Wow! Love them ALL. Congrats on many great successes in 2010 and wishes for a wonderful 2011!

FASHION ICE — December 31, 2010 at 6:38 am

those cupcakes are so pretty! how cute
    feel free to follow xxo

Idéias e soluções — December 31, 2010 at 1:36 pm

Feliz Ano Novo!!

Haniela — December 31, 2010 at 3:44 pm

Glory,
    I love how you are able to put your dessert tables together, with beautiful cookies, stylish cupcakes and cakes, your eye for pretty is always spot on.
    Happy New Year.

Kim-A Creative Spirit — January 1, 2011 at 7:35 am

wow as a new follower I am LOVING this look back