{Parties} Adison’s Princess Party

I recently helped a good friend of mine (Amy) put together a “Pink and purple princess tea party” (as requested by the four year old birthday girl).  The birthday girl’s mommy and I had lots of fun planning the party many months in advance, and collecting lots of girly, pink and purple goodies!

Welcome to Princess Adison’s 4th birthday party…

I made pretty pink cupcakes and topped them with custom toppers from The Tomkat Studio.

Amazingly beautiful dipped Oreos from Sweeties by Kim (photos above and below).  I expected these to be beautiful, and they were… but I was surprised by how delicious they were!!  I’ve been craving them since the party!

Bite sized pink and purple heart cookies (above) made by me.

Favor bags (above) included princess stickers, nail polish, dress-up rings and bracelets, and a pink star shaped sucker.

One of the first activities of the party was finger and toe-nail painting (by the birthday girl’s older sister and friends).  After their toes were painted, each guest received an adorable pair of glittery flip-flops.  These cute toes belong to my youngest sweetie.  =)

Above the tea party table hung a frame (designed by me, made by hubby, originally used for THIS party) full of pink and purple ribbons.  It took my friend and I the better part of one evening to set it up, but it makes such a special statement!

Personalized place cards (from The Tomkat Studio).

Lunch included fresh fruit, cheese (cut into butterfly shapes) and crackers, pretty little sandwiches, fresh veggies with dip, and mini muffins.

Activities that filled the afternoon included nail painting, lunch, a princess crown pinata, crafts (including ribbon princess wands), and of course enjoying a few treats!

Above are some of the adorable guests along with the birthday princess herself Adison (bottom left).

~ All the details ~

Party styling, cupcakes, cookies and photos by me (Glorious Treats).

Custom cupcake toppers and place cards by The Tomkat Studio.

Custom dipped Oreos by Sweeties by Kim.

35 Responses to “{Parties} Adison’s Princess Party”

swankychicfete — October 3, 2010 at 8:14 pm

the little girls are so adorable! super cute party (secretly wishing for a little girl one day – sigh!)…

Ana Hopkins — October 3, 2010 at 8:22 pm

Can't wait for my little girl to turn 2 for me to design a party inspired by your beautiful blog!

Bea @ CancunCookies — October 3, 2010 at 8:22 pm

Would've loved to see the face of the party girl when she saw the beautiful table you set, Glory!!! Love everything as usual…

Lora Joy — October 3, 2010 at 8:29 pm

Love all of it!!!

Sharnel — October 3, 2010 at 8:49 pm

so sweet and pretty. Love the heart cookies. they are just gorgeous.

Amy and Family — October 3, 2010 at 11:10 pm

Wow! You don't only make parties magical but your photos are a amazing and help the memories last forever. How can one lady have so much talent??? THANK YOU!

Di Cuore — October 4, 2010 at 1:44 am

i love love this party!!!
    ^___^

Haniela — October 4, 2010 at 4:03 am

So very pretty!

Les rêves d'une boulangère (Brittany) — October 4, 2010 at 6:34 am

What lucky girls to see this princess party! It is a dream party, so ca-ute.

Tammy@Events By Tammy — October 4, 2010 at 9:02 am

Everything is so cute! I love the chocolate covered oreos.

Bridgett — October 4, 2010 at 11:07 pm

So very creative! I know my daughter would adore a party such as this. What fun ideas.

Jane and Lou — October 6, 2010 at 2:11 am

Oh Glory – you just get better and better, this is perfection my dear. Thanks for even more inspiration, Jane:)

HeartfeltHandmade — October 7, 2010 at 12:41 pm

wow, this party is indeed glorious! I particularly love the shot of little one's pretty painted toenails in her cute flip-flops, everything looks divine x

Party Flair — October 7, 2010 at 4:44 pm

Very cute, and oh, so sweet! Nice job!!!

karamelam — October 8, 2010 at 12:49 am

everyone wonderfull and little girls dresses very pretty.

Ranner — October 11, 2010 at 11:02 am

Simply Adorable! Another party well done. Where did you get your scalloped cake plates?

Mrs A in the Cove — October 13, 2010 at 4:01 am

Just beautiful glory – oh I wish we could get those lovely pretty Oreo's here in Australia!! Love the details – perfect. Leanne xx

sweeties — October 13, 2010 at 8:35 am

Thanks so much for the awesome photos of my cookies, Glory!! Everything coordinated just perfectly!
    PS I do ship my Oreos internationally!

Bird — October 18, 2010 at 8:17 am

Soo pretty! I can never get tired of pink! :)

Kim's sweets also are a treat to the yes and the soul..

xoxo
    Bird

Glory/ Glorious Treats — October 21, 2010 at 7:13 pm

Thanks for all the sweet comments!

Ranner- The scalloped cake stands were from Costco earlier this year. They only had them for about a week and I haven't seen them since, sorry!

Sweetapolita (Rosie) — October 29, 2010 at 12:20 pm

So beautiful, Glory! Gorgeous colour combination. Lovely!

Alex Quinn 82 — October 28, 2011 at 12:05 pm

Having a princess themed birthday party is a great idea to make your daughter and her friends feel like a princess for a day. The decorations, invitations, and activities you could do are endless. Having the right princess party supplies can add more fun and excitement for the special birthday girl!

Naz cupcakeholic — September 15, 2012 at 8:20 am

How adorable……specially the Oreo cookies

cayce — October 10, 2012 at 1:07 am

Thank you so much for posting this. I am having my daughter’s birthday in less than two weeks and we are having a princess tea party! She will be 4 and her fave colors are pink and purple. I threw this all together last minute so I am so very grateful for all of your pics. I have had several things in mind and just haven’t been able to really get a clear picture of what we might do but now I do. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

cayce — October 10, 2012 at 1:08 am

also, where did you get those cute goodie bag purses?

• Glory replied: — November 9th, 2012 @ 10:13 pm

The purses were from Target, in the dollar section. But this party was in 2010.

Nicole Allen — November 5, 2012 at 10:45 pm

This is darling and good inspiration for my daughter’s party in a couple weeks. Can you share where you got the goodie bags and flip flops?

• Glory replied: — November 9th, 2012 @ 10:15 pm

This party was in 2010, so I don’t think the sources will help much. The purses were from Target, in the dollar section, and the flip flops were from the Disney store.

Kristen — November 9, 2012 at 11:11 pm

Such an adorable party!! I am especially in love with your tea set. Any idea where I can find a similar polka dot set? I would love one for my daughter’s 5th princess tea party birthday. Thanks!!

Catherine Holt — May 25, 2013 at 9:38 am

What a gorgeous little party…and those desserts…yum!!! Beautifully put together :-)

cyndi kellner — October 20, 2013 at 8:12 pm

Whats the recipe for the cookies on a stick with the age on them,or can I order them.

1. Pingback: Princess Tea Parties | Diva Entertains Blog