One of my blogging friends, Tracey Lau, recently tagged me in a little game called “7 Random Things”. I don’t normally post “random” things on this blog, but I thought I could make an exception just this once. I mean, how can I say no to a person who is so incredibly talented that she can…
1. I married my high school sweetheart, and 13 years later am still very glad I did!
2. I’m 5’11” tall, and have been since I was 13… yes, the phrase “jolly green giant” was tossed my way a time or two.
3. I was homeschooled until 8th grade… and I think I turned out pretty o.k. =)
4. I am currently training for a marathon (my first, and most likely only!). Last week I ran 10 miles (at once!) for the first time. When I started training in January, I couldn’t run 1/2 mile. I don’t look like a “runner”, but that may have something to do with my other hobby… baking cupcakes!
5. I made my own wedding dress… hey, these are supposed to be “random” so that’s what I’m doing!
My name is Glory. I'm a wife, mother and also a few other things... a baker, crafter, photographer, floral designer and an obsessive party planner. I love color, design, and sweets... and really love bringing all three of those things together! A little more about me...